Tuesday, November 4, 2008

YES ON 8 --TODAY!


Today is the day -- election day. We have all been waiting for it to come and be over with. I hope all will vote with a clear conscience and make the right choices especially concerning Prop 8. Remember YES ON 8!

Reasons Yes on 8 is so important to me:

My children

My family

Those who want to adopt through religious agencies still will be able to.

My religion

Obedience - we have been asked by the Lord to vote Yes on *

It is just the right thing to do.

Marriage is a powerful bond, and it should only be between a man and a woman as God intended it from the beginning.


I so appreciate those who have walked miles, made endless phone call, and stood on corners rain or shine. Thank You for fighting for our cause and expressing our freedom of speech. May we all be blessed for the efforts of many.

3 comments:

kjha said...

well said! we'll be watching...

n8'swife said...

It's going to be a late night!

Verity said...

Thank you for sharing this! I know it's been a long road for everyone, and I am so appreciative of all the work done in Ridgecrest. Did you see the CA election results by county? Kern County passed Prop 8 by SEVENTY FIVE PERCENT.