Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving


As I sit here in a nice warm home with the rain coming down outside and after eatting a really great Thanksgiving meal, I can't help but reflect on how blessed I am. I am really lucky to have the many things that I have. I would just like to write about a few of them at this moment:


  • God

  • Family

  • A loving husband

  • Friends

  • Country

  • Jesus

  • Home

  • Freedom

  • modern transportation

  • I can be a stay at home mom

  • my husband has a job

  • food

  • clothing

  • a bed to sleep in

  • my body

  • my name

  • shoes

  • computer

  • blogs (although more people blurk than leave comments)

  • education

  • books

  • humor

  • laughter

  • love

  • microwave ovens

  • all kitchen appliances

  • flushable toilets

  • showers

  • toothbrushes

I could spend all day writting things, because there is so much to be grateful for.


We are all so lucky to have what we have, hopefully I can always be grateful for everything big or small!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

2 comments:

kjha said...

Happy thanksgiving! i am thankful for you and our friendship! Take care, K

The HousewifeTravels said...

I thought of you guys as I drove threw Parowan. Hope it was a good trip.