Monday, November 24, 2008

Weeks Events

This week was full of all kinds of things. We had Visiting Teaching, Home Teaching, Parent Teacher Conferences, helping at school with the book fair, helping in the Kindergarten class with all the Thanksgiving crafts and feast preparation, and cooking a turkey for the Thanksgiving feast (for my first turkey I have ever cooked it turned out great).

The new look for J. I think it looks pretty good on him.

Friday was wacky hair day at school. The kids were very excited about this!

Tyler's Thanksgiving feast at school.


Yum, Yum!




3 comments:

theloulie said...

Its been a hectic week for everyone all around it seems like. The pictures are cute, J is looking very rustic. Thanks for the muffins!

kjha said...

I can't believe you've never cooked a turkey until now! Good job! Sounds like fun, K

n8'swife said...

I love the hair (on the young ones!!). That kindergaren feast is a fun one.