Sunday, May 31, 2009

Hating Goodbyes!

I am just contemplating life and the many people I have met over the past several years. I am really grateful for all the people we have met become friends with and even having some come to be as close as family. We just hosted a farewell party for some friends tonight and just now I am feeling sad for all of the friends who have left and missing them all.
This week has been busy. I don't think that I was hardly home. Tyler had a field trip to McDonald's on Tuesday and then the boys and I were off to the dentist to get teeth cleaned. Both boys had no cavities, yippie! Wednesday I spent my morning at the Education Resource Center (ERC) laminating things for Mackay's teacher. Wednesday evening I went to RS Enrichment which was very good. We learned about the fruits of the spirit and had a lot of great tasting goodies. Thursday I went to the doctor and then headed back to the ERC for more laminating. Thursday night was fun hanging out with the gals at Lugo's for Merry's last girls night. Friday we headed down to the temple. It was great being there. One of the ladies that I did work for has been waiting for over 500 years to have her work done and the spirit was so strong I know she was very grateful and felt that from her. Saturday the kids and I worked all day on getting the house and yard cleaned. The boys were actually very helpful so that was nice. Now there is only 4 more days of school left and looking forward to a fun filled summer. Also for all who are counting down, only one month until the beach, can't wait!

No comments: