
I love it when my kids are happy and they were so happy when we went to the Pine Wood Derby. We made them tank cars and they thought that they were so cool. The Derby was last Friday in April. It is such a low key Pine Wood Derby. Our Cub Master is awesome. He just lets the kids race the cars as many times as they want and nobody keeps track of anything. It was fun. Tyler was happy because he could do it too.
I love it when my parents come. They are so great at helping out and helping getting things done. My dad helped me replace the faucets in our bathrooms and fixed our door going from the garage to the backyard. He also did a lot of cleaning of our yard. My mom was just helpful getting things ready for Mackay's baptism and doing little odds and ends. It was great!
I love it when things happen in a smooth and pleasing way. Mackay was baptized on Saturday and everything went great. They prayers were great, the baptism went smoothly, and the talks were really good. I asked Mackay how his baptism was and he said "Good". Then I asked him how he felt and he said, "Happy". I have never heard so few of words out of the kid.
I love it when my parents bring me presents. My mom found a purse my grandma made for me when I was a little girl. I don't know if I appreciated it when I was younger but it is a great purse. Mackay and Tyler were fighting over who would be able to play with it. I thought that was hilarious. Anyway I have a picture of Tyler holding my purse in the collage above.
It was a really great week and weekend. Memorable in every way!

7 comments:
I found the purse in a bunch of old toys they gave me for Acelin & gave it to mom to take down to you. Tell Mackay congrats from his aunt!
Our lesson in sharing time today was on baptism. I asked Mackay if he would come up and tell us how it felt to be baptized. You need to ask him what he said. It got my pretty teary-eyed.
He said something to the effect of, "Well, when I first got in the water it was cold, but then as I went under it felt like someone was talking to me. It felt like Jesus was talking to me. It felt good. Getting baptized is a good thing to do."
I'm so glad Mackay's special day went well. You all look so good!
I'm glad the baptism and family visiting went well! I was dressed and ready to come but couldn't convince the children at my house to do the same! I'm sorry I missed it.
Congrats to Mackay! MAN! Does time fly or what! I remember when you guys brought him home. Awesome!
Hurray for Mackay's special day! Great update, and great pictures!
Post a Comment