Friday, June 5, 2009

Apologies

I just want to apologize to all of you who are on my facebook account! A terrible thing happened this week without me even knowing. Thanks to friends I found out this problem. Anyway my facebook account was hacked into and sent mass messages to friends and family. I guess the content to the message were not pretty. I have no clue because I didn't see it and have not been on facebook since. I am planning on deleting my account when I get the go ahead from my husband to even enter the domain of facebook. Anyway I feel somewhat vialoted and would really like to hack off the fingers of this hacker that has caused so many problems for everyone. I hope everyone will still want to be my friends! I am really bummed because I was able to contact some old friends and don't have their emails or anything. Major Bummer!

1 comment:

theloulie said...

That is so frustrating! Maybe you can get those emails when you close your account.