Saturday, May 23, 2009

Dating Advice

This is pretty funny! When Justin and the boys were coming home from Fathers and Sons last week end they brought home a single adult guy with them and had to hurry home because he had a date. Mackay said, "You have a date, well, I have some advice for you". I think the guy was pretty skeptical, but Mackay gave the advice anyway. He said, "First you need to be kind, second you need to buy her flowers, and third you need to take her to a movie." Well, there you go dating advice from and 8 year old.

As for Tyler, he told me the other day, "Mom, I never want to get married."
I replied, "Why not?"
He answered, "because it is too kissey".

So there you go my little Casanova and my little not wanting to have a relationship kid. They are so opposite in many ways.

4 comments:

theloulie said...

Lol! I love it!

n8'swife said...

Great advice Mackey!!

racheebabe said...

Mackay is a wise little man.

Verity said...

This was great--thanks for sharing!!! :)