I think we went to that cache! Did it have a train in it or harmonica by chance. They might have been taken by now. I'm glad you all are enjoying the geocaching around Ridgecrest. We certainly had fun there!
I like to think of myself as a certified family organizer, although I don't know if I was truely certified. Have 2 kids Mackay and Tyler and my husband Justin who could be considered a kid part of the time. We are just loving living in the desert.
3 comments:
I think we went to that cache! Did it have a train in it or harmonica by chance. They might have been taken by now. I'm glad you all are enjoying the geocaching around Ridgecrest. We certainly had fun there!
Looks like fun!! BTW, I never knew you were born in Canada!
I remember that cache as well! It was great.
Post a Comment