Well here are the pictures of what we did to our kitchen. I spent the first part of the week touching up, sanding, and painting the ceiling. I also got a little ambitious and decided to stain the cabinets in our kitchen. They look so much better with a fresh coat on them. It really opened up the kitchen taking down the up high cabinets. The new cabinets are so nice. They fit a lot of stuff in them. I feel like a finally have a little more space for food storage, which is nice. You all will have to let me know what you think.
Monday, February 2, 2009
Here are the pics!
Well here are the pictures of what we did to our kitchen. I spent the first part of the week touching up, sanding, and painting the ceiling. I also got a little ambitious and decided to stain the cabinets in our kitchen. They look so much better with a fresh coat on them. It really opened up the kitchen taking down the up high cabinets. The new cabinets are so nice. They fit a lot of stuff in them. I feel like a finally have a little more space for food storage, which is nice. You all will have to let me know what you think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I love it! Wow, what a difference a few changes makes. Also, I am amazed you did that all so quickly!
It looks great! You did a fantastic job! That's a lot of work. I'm way too lazy for something like that.
That looks great! I see you've been moving furniture again too :) you are the woman! Fun chat yesterday...thanks!
That really opens it up. I wish I was as handy as you.
I love the pantry cabinets! Great job!
Doing that was one of the first things I wanted to do to our house when we moved in. So tell me how and where for the pantry!! LOL! :)
Wow! I didn't even know you were thinking about doing that. Looks great! Do you move all your furniture yourself?
Post a Comment