Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Scrappin' Fool

I am totally smitten with digital scrapbooking. It has been my goal to try and scrapbook at least
2008's pictures this year. I have done several layouts so far, at least October through December, So I am just displaying a few of what I have done so far.
Anyway this was our trip to Disney land this past fall. I thought the layouts turned out pretty good. Thanks to google image search I was provided the many great images. I see a couple of things I want to change already. Anyway, Enjoy!




5 comments:

Verity said...

Those are way fun. I haven't done scrapbooking for several months--can working on a "blog book" count? What is your plan for the cute layouts you did? Do you print them out or keep them on the computer? Just wondering...

Amy said...

Nice job. Those look great! I am trying to decide if I should go completely digital.

kjha said...

Those are so fun! You are so talented!

n8'swife said...

Those look awesome! I really need to go too Disneyland!

theloulie said...

nice, I especially like the 3rd one.

Someday, I may do this.