"Our life and adventures as we live in California"
Very nice! You guys did a lot this year! Take a break :) Merry Christmas.
They look great! Merry Christmas!
I loved this! Thanks for sharing!
Nice card, I want to go green next year.
the eCards are wonderful! Great picture of the family. I almost didn't recognize the hairy one ;) hehe. Merry Christmas!~Micah aka. BigDaddy
That's a great card! Justin looks so different bundled up with his beard! I can't believe how big your kids are! Keep up the good mommy work!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Very nice! You guys did a lot this year! Take a break :) Merry Christmas.
They look great! Merry Christmas!
I loved this! Thanks for sharing!
Nice card, I want to go green next year.
the eCards are wonderful! Great picture of the family. I almost didn't recognize the hairy one ;) hehe. Merry Christmas!
~Micah aka. BigDaddy
That's a great card! Justin looks so different bundled up with his beard! I can't believe how big your kids are! Keep up the good mommy work!
Post a Comment