Thursday, December 11, 2008

Love of Nativities

I really love to look at all of the wonderful Nativity Scenes that there are out there.Luckily I have several, thanks to my AWESOME mom who gives me a new one just aboutevery year. All have special meaning to me and really help me to understand what Christmas is all about. Thank you mom! Here is a song that I dedicate to the nativity:
(tune of Oh Christmas Tree)
Oh Nativity, Oh Nativity
I really love to see thee
Oh Nativity, Oh Nativity
Thou does set my heart with glee
Just looking at you around my front room
tends to wipe away my inner gloom
Oh Nativity, Oh Nativity
Oh what a sight to see
If we only knew what all thought there
beneath the shining light all shared
Oh Nativity, Oh Nativity
I so appreciate the thoughts you bring to me
This is my recent addition that my WONDERFUL mom crocheted
I love it! It is so fun to see every day and I know it was made with lots and lots of LOVE!

3 comments:

n8'swife said...

Wow your mom has talent! I have the "Believe" nativity. It's one of my favorites.

theloulie said...

I love nativities too. You have some nice ones. I love the crocheted one-so nice to have one the kids can play with.

kjha said...

I love em too! I have a Christmas slide show of all my decorations that I need to get posted...just need a picture of the tree added. Your mom is so creative. Like mother like daughter!