I haven't quite figured out this blog stuff yet and wanted to add pictures but am haveing troubles with that so I will just write a little about our week.
For Valentines I surprised my husband with the 14 days of Valentines which was very fun to do. He seemed to appreciate it. Then he sent me and the kids on a scavenger hunt for our gifts. It was fun and very creative for him to do.
Saturday we headed to L.A. to the temple. It was nice to be there and went by really quick. We were to meet a friend of mine from college but we would have had to wait for 5 hours and Tyler had not been feeling well the night before so we headed home and stopped at Costco on the way. We were also able to eat out at Applebee's thanks to a gift card from my brother in law.
Well other than that things are same-o, same-o running around after kids, cooking, cleaning, and doing the laundry. Sometimes you would think that us stay at home moms are just maids, and if feels like it most of the time, but oh the blessing it is to pick up our children from school, or have them come home and share our days with each other. It is a great JOY! I just hope that my create great memories of these times like I have of my mother and family. I guess I will just hope and pray that they do.
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yeah! It was fun to see your comment on mine and get your blog address...I'll be blurking! :)
Post a Comment