Friday, February 15, 2008

Just a start

I have finally taken the plung and have decided to start blogging. Hopefully this can be like my journal and also a way to keep in touch with my family and friends out their since we are so good at writing letters, emailing, etc... (ha...ha...)
Since we live in California and our name is Turner I figured we would call this Turning to California. Maybe everyone can get a glimpse of what our life in California is like. I'll have to admit a couple of things, it isn't super exciting most of the time because we live in the middle of the desert so there isn't a ton of things to do, but excting things do happen every once in awhile. After all we have kids so they see to be doing something or saying something that keeps us on our toes. It is fun!

No comments: