Last week we got a surprise visitor in the mail. Our niece Kaeley sent us Flat Stanley to be a visitor at our house for a week. It was a lot of fun taking him with us places and having Mackay and Tyler carry him around. Pour Stanley went up and down the slide at McDonald's I don't know how many times. He also climbed trees and rocks, swung in the swing, and checked out the pet shop with us. It was fun to see the kids interacting with him. Infact he was even able to drive down to L.A. with us to go to the temple. Luckily he made it through the week and we were able to send him back to Utah in one piece.
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yeah! I'm so glad you are blogging. I love reading about your life even though I'm apart of almost every aspect of it already. Joy School, 1st graders,Primary,babysitting traders, etc.. You'll be glad to get some space from me when I move. Though the only change will be Primary. Love Ya!
Welcome to the world of blogging, it's a fun and addicting one! It looks like Flat Stanley had a great week.
Post a Comment