
I am usually so on top of things for the Holidays but this year I have just not been with it. I don't know if it is because time goes by so quickly or if I am just so dang tired all of the time. Something. Anyway I usually like to put something cute in some mail boxes that I made last year, just a note or a little treat each day until Valentine's Day. But this year they just got something on Valentine's Day. I sent them on a scavenger hunt in the morning and they found their secret presents. We keep losing our sports balls so Tyler got a soccer ball and Mackay got a basketball. I made a super cute card book for Justin which turned out really nice. I also made a nice dinner of pasta shells, cheesy broccoli, bread sticks, and lemonade with heart shaped ice cubes.
For my present Justin took me out for dinner on the Saturday before Valentine's Day. It was pretty good. We hadn't been to Bernadino's for awhile so we drove out there for our dinner.
I love my family very much so it is so fun for me to do fun creative things for them. I need to get back into a creative funk!
For my present Justin took me out for dinner on the Saturday before Valentine's Day. It was pretty good. We hadn't been to Bernadino's for awhile so we drove out there for our dinner.
I love my family very much so it is so fun for me to do fun creative things for them. I need to get back into a creative funk!

2 comments:
So fun...you are so creative! Maybe a trip to Utah will help :) Hope your knee is better!
Mackey looks oh so wide awake in those pictures! You are way more creative that me. My kids got nothing :)!
Post a Comment