I wanted a fun and creative date for our date night this month and so I browsed the net and found an idea on http://loveactually-blog.blogspot.com/2009/06/wild-west-night.html and found an idea for a Wild West Night. I made us a dinner of hamburgers and onion rings. I even got the IBC Rootbeer and put it in a tin with ice on the table. I made a sign saying Wild West Saloon. I even made a shooting range out of water bottles and bought us ammo for the kids Nerf shotguns.
We put the kids in their room with a movie, dinner, and treats and had a great quiet meal and then took turns shooting down our targets. It was a fun low key night and we both had a great time.

4 comments:
What a fun idea. Your onion rings look yummy!
Why do I always read blogs that make me jealous! You are so creative and fun. Also jealous of your fun trip to St. George :) Keep these posts coming...maybe I'll turn my jealousy into action someday!
CUTE! I have a serious crazing for onion rings right now, too. :)
What a cute idea, Shar!
Post a Comment