


Today my little guy turned 7. I really can't believe that many years have gone by since he became a part of our family. He is a cute, lovable, tease. He keep me on my toes and isn't afraid to tell me when I do things wrong either. He is a great helper and my little craft buddy. We are so happy that he is a part of our life and are grateful for the 7 years he has been in our home and family. Happy Birthday Tyler!
For his birthday we went to doughnuts for breakfast, pizza for lunch and had dirt and worms for his cake (you know the pudding with the Oreo's crumbled on top and a worm put in just for fun). That was his request. Other than that we played with his new Lego sets, played video games, and just hung out at home. His favorite thing he got for his birthday was a lava lamp and clay and his Lego's too.
A silly thing that Tyler said lately is "Mom, My tummy is hyper" - translation - I'm hungry.
Silly kid!

No comments:
Post a Comment