Sunday, August 29, 2010

Back to School..


I have to admit I was really worried about school starting this year, or maybe I was having anxiety for my kids and for myself. I thought about what I was going to do with myself also.

The kids did great. Mackay's teacher is Mr. Griset and I think he will be great to get Mackay organized and help him in many ways. Tyler's teacher Mrs. Roork seems very nice and she said that Tyler was doing great and that he is very helpful. It is so good to hear good things about your kids. The first day and week went well and the kids seem to like their teachers and being back with friends. I am glad they got off to a good start!

As for me I hope to exercise a lot, work on the house and yard, and do a few projects that I wasn't able to do last year since I have scaled down on my PTO responsibilities. Woo Hoo!

I really hope for a good year!

2 comments:

n8'swife said...

Why is it that mom's are so much more anxious than the kids! Good luck getting your projects done!

Christy said...

Mrs. Roork was my 6th grade English teacher. She was ms something. I loved her.