Sunday, June 21, 2009

Thanks Dads!

We just got back from a short trip to Zions National Park, Utah where the Turners have their annual family reunion. I will post more about that later, but for now wanted to tell how much I love the Dad's in my life.
First of all my husband! He is a wonderful man and so thoughtful and hardworking. He takes care of our family in many ways. I am so grateful that he provides for us and wants me to be at home with the kids to take care of them. He always tells me that he knows that is so important and wouldn't have it any other way. He also keeps me updated on the outside world. I don't like to read the new too much because it overwhelms me so he fills me in on the important stuff. I also appreciate that he know I need a break every once in awhile and takes the kids off my hands and lets me do something for me. It is great to be cared for.
Second, my own dad. He is a great caring and giving man. He loves his little girls and always wants to take care of us. I also love that he is so handy. We put him to work every time he comes to visit. He knows how to fix everything and has taught me so much. I am also so blessed that he instilled many values in me growing up such as honesty, hard work, and generosity. Thank you so much dad!
Third, my father-in-law! He is a great man! Very caring. I always watched him and how well he took care of his wife while Justin and I were dating. I thought wow he is so caring and loving and always helping her out so his son should be just the same. It is nice that Justin did inherit a lot of those great qualities from his father.
Anyway - Happy Father's Day all of you wonderful and great fathers!

1 comment:

n8'swife said...

Glad you made it back safely.