"Our life and adventures as we live in California"
Oh my GOODNESS! What a dream! I'm glad you had lots of fun.
I think there is a lot more to Disney Land than the last time we were there.
Lots of posts! It all looks fun, Mackay talked a lot about Disneyland in Primary, he seemed to have a ball!
Those were some really great pictures. It looks like a wonderful time! :) ~Micah aka. BigDaddy
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh my GOODNESS! What a dream! I'm glad you had lots of fun.
I think there is a lot more to Disney Land than the last time we were there.
Lots of posts! It all looks fun, Mackay talked a lot about Disneyland in Primary, he seemed to have a ball!
Those were some really great pictures. It looks like a wonderful time! :) ~Micah aka. BigDaddy
Post a Comment