Thursday, September 4, 2008

Smarty Pants

Tyler's Kindergarten teacher calls the kids smarty pants every time they get something right or do something really smart. Tyler absolutely loves it. He came home the other day saying, "My teacher called me smarty pants."
I said, "Is that a good thing".
He replied, "I really like it mom, can you call me smarty pants".
"Sure, smarty pants", I answered.
Tyler - "Can you say it again."

Kids are so much fun, it is really fun to see Tyler blossom this year. He loves school and is doing so well. I am glad that he is excited about being called Smarty Pants!

4 comments:

n8'swife said...

Kindergarten is the best! I'm glad he loves it!

The HousewifeTravels said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The HousewifeTravels said...

I miss it already. Grace's teacher leaves something to be desired. I'm trying to give encouragement and praise when I can. Hopefully that will have an effect

Verity said...

I'm glad he's having a great year! Be sure and take careful notes for me this year, Shar--I'll be sending my "baby" off to kindergarten next year!