This morning I woke up to happy cooperative kids. It was heaven!
First thing this morning MJ informed me that I was a queen, dad was a king, and he and TJ were both princes. He also made me a special bracelet out of Legos (of course). This special bracelet, when you pushed two buttons sprayed a magical potion that made people happy. We used it a lot this morning, and it worked all of us were happy.
Wouldn't it be great if there was such a spray that was non drug related and all natural and had the ability to make people happy. Maybe I will have to invent it and make millions!
I will have to add a picture of my bracelet later, I just didn't want to forget this moment while it was fresh in my mind.
Monday, September 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Sweet! I will take a bottle, no matter the cost! Although I have a sneaking thought that there's a formula already invented to be happy all the time :) Spray is so much easier.
I need one (or more!) please!!
Love the happy spray idea--how cute!
I NEED some happy spray too! Not just one bottle--a whole case (I'll keep it with my food storage)!
I could use some of that!
Post a Comment