Well the wind blew and blew and blew this week, therefore allergies came on like crazy and I had to blow and blow and blow my nose. Anyway, because of allergies it was hard to be motivated to do much this week, but I did finish "Eclipse" the third book in the Twilight Series.
This week was a good week anyway.
Monday night Family Night we forgot to prepare a lesson so we read a story out of the Friend and talked about it.
Wednesday Luke our pet tortoise got to visit both Tyler's preschool class and Mackay's 1st grade class. Poor thing was probably scared to death. I always wonder what the tortoise is thinking. It can't make any sound so as the kids haul it him around I wonder if he is about to have a heart attack or if he really loves having the attention. Who knows? He probably just thinks that we are a crazy family.
Thursday Mackay had his second to last soccer practice, which his dad took him to because I was off to book club. Only one more soccer game to go, on Saturday they had a great game and played hard but unfortunately lost by 1 point. Mackay even kicked the ball away from a big kid, we were so proud of him.
Friday Justin and I were able to escape down to L.A. (thanks to some great friends) to go to the temple. It was really nice, we really needed that. We also ate out at Olive Garden and took a trip to Costco of course.
Saturday we were able to get a few things done around the house. Justin took Tyler to the park, so they had a great time doing that. Mackay just wanted to play with a friend down the street.
All in all it was a good week. The kids were really good this week and helpful, it makes you feel good when you have weeks like that.
Hope all is well with everyone's week this week!
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sounds like a pretty good week! I hope your allergies let up soon.
Great update! I can sympathize with the allergies--I feel like I have to reload our tissue stock constantly. It's the pits. I'm going to add your link to our blog--it'll help me check in on you more and see how you're doing! :)
Post a Comment