I really don't have too much to write about this week. I had a fever and sat on the couch for 2 days, so I am really feeling unproductive for the week. Luckily, I am feeling much better!!!
Mackay had Junior Olympics at school on friday and did a pretty good job at running, throwing, and jumping. He also brought home his 4th happy gator (I certificate for obeying the rules for the week) in a row. Quite an accomplishment if I do say so.
Tyler almost has writing his name down, but still has trouble with that pesky letter y. He loves to cook and almost made cookies for us this week all by himself, or at least he thinks he did. After mixing up the dough we were placing it on the cookie sheet and Tyler would disappear and then reappear. He said, "Mom, I just disappeared" and I asked, "Well, where did you go?". He just looked at me happily and said, "to Hawaii", so I asked, "Why didn't you take me", and he replied, "your not a ghost". So I guess that I am not a ghost! Really he was sneaking cookie dough and disappearing so that he could go and eat.
Today Mackay was wearing his spiderman outfit and playing outside. I was working on my Primary Sharing Time and it sounded like someone was running on the roof. I went outside and there was Mackay up on the roof. I asked him how he got up there and he told me that he climbed up our antenna pole, which was the same way that he got down. Crazy kid. Anyway, now he thinks he is the real Spiderman. I wish that I would have taken a picture, but once again I didn't have the camera handy.
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Next thing you know Mackey will be saving Ridgecrest from all evil! What a crazy kid!
Nutso! It's a good thing he brought home those Gator in Good Standings. That probably softened you up for the roof incident. Tyler was a great friend to Joey today. He's a good helper.
Post a Comment