Sunday, August 28, 2011

August 22 - First day of School 2011

Ready for school with friend Callie
Tyler's Teacher



Mackay and Callie's Teacher





School is already upon us and we ask ourselves where did the summer go. It is time though. The kids are anxious to see their friends and to start a life of schedules.







Mackay loves his 5th grade teacher Mrs. Ponek and Tyler thinks his 3rd grade teacher Mrs. Switzer is fun and funny. I am just so grateful for great teachers that love the kids that they teach. It should be a good year. Thankfully the teachers didn't give out too much homework this week. I think I had the most homework with all the paper work that I had to fill out on the first day. Go Gator's.







The rest of the week went fairly well. I was able to have friends over for a brunch on Monday to celebrate the kids being in school and also accomplished a lot around the house. It is also back to PTO stuff and I did quite a bit of that this week also along with finishing my Visiting Teaching. We ended the week with a PTO sponsored movie night at the school. We watched Rio and sold pizza, popcorn, chips, and water. We had a pretty good crowd show up. There was a lot of laughter, so I believe the kids had a good time. Yay for a successful first week of school.

1 comment:

racheebabe said...

I love the look Tyler is giving Callie. Hilarious!