Friday, February 5, 2010

MHRF



Okay so I saw this idea for a weekly thing. It is "My Husband Rocks Friday". Every Friday I will try and write something about my adorable hubbie and why he is so great. Sometimes I think that we forget to do things like that and to me it is so important to keep our relationship alive and healthy.


Anyway, My husband rocks, because he knows when I need a break and will pack up the kids and take them out to an activity so I can have some alone time to read or do whatever I want. He also knows the importance of GNO (girl's night out). So whenever there is one he is more than happy to let me go. I so appreciate that! Well he does get a little nervous when I am out too late, like 3:30 a.m., but that is mainly because I don't see well at night. Anyway thank you honey for the breaks and time to myself.

2 comments:

kjha said...

There's a house going up next door and one of the construction guys looks like Justin...just not as tall!

Verity said...

What fun! The pic is great, too! :)