Sunday, January 10, 2010

Blog...Shmog...

I have to admit, I have not felt like blogging lately. Why? I really don't know. Maybe it has become boring to me, or I just haven't wanted to take the time to do it. I got so wrapped up in finishing my scrap booking for the year of 2009 that that is where I have spent most of my time, besides doing all the regular stuff that a mom does. Anyway to get everyone updated on the life of the Turner's I will start with the present and work my way back. Here it goes:
This past weekend we decided to invite some neighbors to go down to the temple with us. It was Friday and a flex at that so we took off after the kids were taken to school and then headed to L.A. Thankfully our neighbors kids were able to watch are kids after school so it worked out beautifully for us. Anyway, I took my first name to have temple work done. This was my great uncle, and for whatever reason he had never been sealed to his parents. It was neat to be able to get that done for him. After the temple we went to Red Lobster for lunch then off to the movies to see Avatar in 3-D. Which I have to see was a very impressive show with the 3-D affects and all of the color that they used in the film. I don't care much for all of the fighting, but it was entertaining none the less.
Now for the New Year, we are back on a schedule, the kids are back in school, we have made goals, and we are moving right along. I think the kids are liking being back to school.
For New Years Eve we decided to hang out as a family. We had yummy egg rolls, wantons, salad, and soda. It was great! We then roasted marshmallows and played the Wii as a family. The kids got tired around 9:30 and went to bed on their own while Justin and I still played. We then watched a show. At midnight we said "Happy New Year!" and went to be soon after.
It was a lot of fun! Here are a couple of scrapbook pages from our fun:


Anyway, hopefully I can get a little more excited about blogging, but sometimes you have to wonder if anyone really reads your blog. Well if you do read you will have to give me some encouragement to keep going.
Happy New Year to all!

6 comments:

n8'swife said...

I love your scrapbook pages! It sounds like you guys had a great New Years!

The HousewifeTravels said...

I need to get into digital scrapbooking. Teach me!

racheebabe said...

I read your blog! Keep going!

mytee sooperox said...

I, too, read your blog. Every word.

theloulie said...

I read, I read! But I know how you feel, I haven't updated mine for awhile.

kjha said...

I look forward to your sunday posts every week! Come on, girl, pull out of it!!!