Tuesday, August 18, 2009

First Day of School

Mackay's teacher is Mrs. Beeson and Tyler's is Mrs Karakus

Today was the first day of school. I don't think my kids were too excited though because I couldn't get them going this morning. I had to drag them out of bed and even get them dressed. Once that was done things got a little better.

Here they are in their classrooms. Don't they look so handsome!

On our way to school!
Anyway things went pretty well at school! Tyler's teacher just found out she was teaching this particular class on either Tuesday or Thursday of last week and so she felt totally disorganized, but I am sure she will be just great. She said Tyler had a great first day. Mackay when I asked him said that he got his name on the board. Can you guess what for? Yep, talking. This kid is just way to social. It will pay off I am sure someday.
Here is what the kids had to say about their first day:

5 comments:

The HousewifeTravels said...

Super cute!

Amy said...

That was fun. Your boys are so cute! You are such a good mom to have milk and cookies for them when they get home!

n8'swife said...

Cute videos. That's a great idea!

Verity said...

Great post! I'm glad they had good days--I may have to steal your video idea, too! : )

kjha said...

I just love your kids :)
What is that yummy snack?
And, tell Mrs. K hello from me...wish we could have her again!!!