Saturday, July 25, 2009

Ho, Hum!

My wonderful husband decided that I needed a break today so he is off with the boys and I get to do whatever I want. So I thought what should I do. Well, I don't know! So I am here reading blogs and writing my own. Pretty lame eh!
Well, there are a lot of things I could do but just don't feel like it. I did look at my lesson for nursery tomorrow, I need to organize my file cabinets, I could read the book I am reading, I also could clean my closet out. Oh the garage also needs to be cleaned, but it is too hot to do that, good excuse eh! Anyway, I am sure something will come to me.
As for this week, it sure did go by fast and we were so busy with visiting teaching, a birthday party, swimming, and of course doing a craft with Tyler. We can never get away from doing that. We made cookies with the frozen colored cookie dough. It was fun, but they don't taste that good to me. We also did a bit of yard work, boy did our back yard need it. After all it is pine needle season. They were everywhere. It is crazy how many needles those trees can drop and still have needles on them. We also had a window place come and do a quote on all of our windows and doors. We are now trying to decide if we will do them or wait. All we know is Home Depot is way more expensive than getting them down through a place out of town. I am sure it would be cheaper if we were doing them ourselves, but we want to make sure something like that is done right the first time. Anyway, maybe we will have some new windows and doors here in a month or so.
We are now just gearing up to see family in Utah. We are excited for our upcoming trip and hope it will be as fun as we expect it to be.

2 comments:

n8'swife said...

It always feels better to have a second opinion! I'm happy to find out that Home Depot was more expensive since we didn't go with them!!

It's always nice to get those things done that we don't have to-like blogging!

kjha said...

what a nice guy...
sorry we won't get to see you this trip. Reunion time with John' side... have fun though!