This week was an eventful week. Mackay started cubscouts and absolutely loved it. Now getting him to do the assignments is another story. We colored Easter eggs Thursday night. Tyler had his Easter Party at school on Friday with decorated Easter buckets (which I just noticed I put two pictures of, Sorry!) and egg hunt. It was a lot of fun. Saturday the kids went to a Primary Activity that was centered around Easter. Sunday was Easter and they got their baskets we also did an egg hunt of our own later in the afternoon. While searching for eggs Mackay found a little baby toad. Its life was very short lived because an hour after we found it it passed on. Poor little thing. My kids have wanted a frog for a long time, but I just know if we got one its life would probably be as short as this poor frog we found. Hope everyone had a happy Easter!Monday, April 13, 2009
Easter
This week was an eventful week. Mackay started cubscouts and absolutely loved it. Now getting him to do the assignments is another story. We colored Easter eggs Thursday night. Tyler had his Easter Party at school on Friday with decorated Easter buckets (which I just noticed I put two pictures of, Sorry!) and egg hunt. It was a lot of fun. Saturday the kids went to a Primary Activity that was centered around Easter. Sunday was Easter and they got their baskets we also did an egg hunt of our own later in the afternoon. While searching for eggs Mackay found a little baby toad. Its life was very short lived because an hour after we found it it passed on. Poor little thing. My kids have wanted a frog for a long time, but I just know if we got one its life would probably be as short as this poor frog we found. Hope everyone had a happy Easter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Poor frog. I found a turtle once as a kid. It was in the middle of the street with its shell cracked. I tried to nurse it back to health, but it died the next day. So sad.
It sounds like your Easter week/weekend was good! I can't believe how big your boys are getting.
Looks like so much fun. If you figure out how to work scouts in to a daily thing let me know!
Yeah, atleast your turtle has a protective shell. A frog is pretty fragile.
Post a Comment