Sunday, July 13, 2008

Another week bites the dust...

Our two little monkeys - March 2008 Hogle Zoo

Wow! Another week of summer down and it seems like summer has just begun. It is hard to believe that the kids will be starting school in about 4 weeks. How time flies.

It was nice to be home for a week. It seems like we have been gone more than we have been home. It was nice to have a little of a schedule. The kids had so much fun doing many things this week. Since it is so hot most of them delt with water. We swam at friends homes on Tuesday and Thursday and then went over to the Pinney Pool on Friday. The library was a trip for one afternoon when we just needed to get out of the house. We spent time at the dentist office because where Mackay had a root canal became infected. I was a little concerned about that but they said it was fairly common and gave him some antibiotic. We went to the dentist twice in the past week and get to go again this Thursday. Saturday we decided to pull out the water slide and have the kids in the neighborhood over. They all had a blast of course and it was a good way to pass the afternoon away.

Mackay has really hooked on to Ben Ten this month. I really don't know much about it but he watched it at his grandparents and cousins homes while we were in Utah. He is know going through withdrawls and asks me almost every day to print him out a poster. Now his new profession is wanting to be Ben Ten and turn into alien monsters that protect the world. I am very greatful for his imagination. It really keeps him busy, most of the time.

Tyler is into crafts and making them all of the time. Infact, I feel like I am being watched all of the time because there are eyes watching me everywhere. I find these silly googly eyes everywhere. They have been on the floor, on the couch, in the laundry, on the counters, and even at the dentist office. Now finding one at the dentist office was just a little too freaky, but funny at the same time.

Well, I wish you all a great week!!!


3 comments:

Verity said...

This was great fun to read--I loved the cute links, too! ;)

theloulie said...

Nice picture of the monkeys!

I have a similar picture, but the two little monkeys look a little different.

n8'swife said...

That picture is too cute!