Sunday, April 20, 2008

I Have Been Blessed

Tile :Martina McBride - Blessed
I get kissed by the sun
Each morning
Put my feet on a hardwood floor
I get to hear my children laughing
Down the hall through the
Bedroom door
Sometimes I sit on my
Front porch swing
Just soaking up the day
I think to myself
This world is a beautiful place
I have been blessed
And I feel like I've found my way
I thank God for all I've been given
At the end of every day
I have been blessed
With so much more than I deserve
To be here with the ones
That love me
To love them so much it hurts
I have been blessed.
I heard this song the other day and I got to thinking about how blessed I truely am. I have a home to live in, food to eat, a healthy body, and more that anything I family to which I belong. A family who forgives me for my weaknesses. I am also grateful that I have had the gospel of Jesus Christ all of my life. I am thankful for a living prophet to guide us and direct us. I also feel blessed to have friends. The list could go on forever but the battery on my laptop is going to die any second. Anyway, I tag all those who read this to think of things they feel "Blessed" about.

2 comments:

Merry said...

I love that song. Every time I hear it I cry. I bought the CD so I could cry when ever I wanted.

kjha said...

I bought the cd just for that song...you'll have to hear "happy girl" sometime. I'll get to that tag...it's a good one! Thanks for sharing...I'm blessed to have you for a friend!